Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
An Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior, who is developing their experience and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. Technically capable, this person will be developing their ability to apply their knowledge to client service and advice, as well as developing their business skills and is starting to or would like to develop some managerial skills.
This firm of chartered accountants, based in Cardiff is a genuine market leader and considered one of the leading and most highly regarded firms of accountants in South Wales and further afield. With positive growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers
The key responsibilities for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior based in Cardiff are:
- Handling a wide commercial portfolio of mixed clients, providing full audit and accounts support form initial contact through to full sign off of the work.
- Supporting the partners and assisting in the training of the more junior candidates on a weekly basis.
- Providing full and technical audit support to the clients.
- Assisting with accounts preparation.
- VAT returns.
- Producing work for the manager and providing potential solutions.
- Working closely with lead partners to help grow the brand.
- Identifying and understanding client needs.
- Suggesting potential solutions to accounting matter.
When applying for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior based in Cardiff the successful candidate will possess:
- ACCA/ACA part qualified or AAT part/ qualified.
- Minimum of two years Practice experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Possession of strong team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
- Mixed Audit and Accounts Role.
- Good work life balance.
- Generous salary accordance with experience and market rate.
- Study Support.
- Flexible Hours.
- Friendly and collaborative environment.