An excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join this growing Peterborough business in the Travel and Tourism industry with the opportunity to make effective change. The Management Accountant will have responsibility for producing detailed and accurate monthly reports and analysis to the senior finance team alongside producing the management accounts.
An established Travel and Tourism business with strong development plans who will need an experienced Management Accountant to steer this change. Sitting within an experience finance function in Peterborough there will be continued progression and career development within this role.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts including firm wide profit and loss accounts, departmental contribution statements and various KPI reports to agreed timescales
- Providing commercial analysis and commentary to senior finance team
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual firm wide budget and re-forecasts as required
- Maintenance of the monthly cost centre budgets and reporting of actual results including variance analysis to key stakeholders
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset, Prepayments and Accrual and the integrity of all balance sheet items
- Contributing to various finance projects currently underway with respect to the automation of reports and dashboard KPI reporting.
- Ownership of the cash flow processes
The candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified and actively pursuing their qualification
- Proven track record of producing management accounts
- Strong Excel and broad systems exposure
- Confident in building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Prior financial modelling experience would be advantageous
The successful applicant for the role will be joining a growing business looking to make strides and developments in the Travel and Tourism industry. Sitting within the Peterborough time you will receive a competitive salary and strong benefits package.