Finance Business Partner
As a Finance Business Partner, your role will be to develop processes and reports across the business, creating and implementing process improvements, reconciling information between the CRM and Finance Systems.
My client is a well-established organisation working within the Not-For-Profit and Charity Sector in Salisbury.
As a Finance Business Partner, your main responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the needs and priorities of different areas of the organisation.
- Implement and maintain strong business processes between Finance and fund-raising to support record-keeping, analysis, and good decision-making.
- Develop forecasting processes for cash-flow and management accounts purposes.
- Work closely with the income processing team to improve and strengthen reconciliations, reporting and system links between the CRM system (Salesforce) and the Finance System (Exchequer).
- Implement process improvements and system automation to support the accurate and timely production of cash-flow and management accounts reports.
- Build reports on restricted funding and set up processes to monitor income and expenditure and the spending down of restricted reserves.
- Support grant programmes and large fund reporting requirements with regular reporting and forecasting.
- Support the annual budgeting cycle (October-December) including producing budgets.
- Support funding applications and bids with analysis as required.
To be successful, you should be/have:
- Experience of being a Finance Business Partner is advantageous.
- Nearing the end of your ACCA/CIMA, or suitable QBE.
- Knowledge & experience of a variety of financial reporting systems (Exchequer desirable).
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce desirable).
- Ability to interpret complex data and apply problem solving techniques when required.
- Confident and adept at communicating at management and peer to peer level.
- Advanced Excel user.
If successful you should expect:
- Very Competitive Package
- Opportunity to work for a very well-established Charity