This is an exciting new opportunity for a junior Credit Controller within a large growing business. this role is ideal for someone with some experience looking to grow there knowledge and skill set.
Page are proud to be working with this large and growing translation business in the heart of London.
The key responsibilities are:
- To chase outstanding balances by all means including but not limited to phone, e-mail, statements and chase letters
- To liaise with other departments, including working closely with the Sales team to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Resolve customer queries regarding payments and invoice queries as quickly and efficiently as possible
- To raise any necessary invoice or credit notes on Customer accounts
- Transfer and allocate payments within Quickbooks and 4D when necessary
- To meet monthly over 90 days' debtors balance targets set.
- General administration of accounts including updating customer contacts, addresses and PO numbers
The successful credit controller will:
- At least 1 years' experience in a Credit Control role
- Excellent verbal skills and telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines
- Well organised and self-disciplined
- Strong problem solving skills
- Confident and friendly manner
- Good team player
- Good knowledge of Excel
The successful credit controller will join the accountancy team with a competitive salary from £22,000 up to £24,000.
The candidate will have access to a strong benefits package.