Audit & Accounts Senior/Semi Senior
This semi-senior position would be ideally suited to a candidate coming from practice who has started or would like to start studying for a professional qualification. This person must have worked in practice for at least a year and have had a good level of exposure to accounts work previously.
One of the region's largest independent firms of Chartered Accountants who are well respected in the local market known for their high quality client service.
- Maintenance of good client relationships through exceptional professional communication
- Ownership of audit and accounts preparation work for assigned clients
- Maintaining professional knowledge and accounting changes
- Proactively supporting Directors
- Supervising and coaching semi-seniors and assistants
- Ensuring that all aspects of Company secretarial duties are completed within deadlines for clients
- Part-qualified accountancy qualification (ACCA / ACA) or full qualified AAT
- Dynamic, intelligent individuals who are confident and team orientated
- Engaging communicator who colleagues and clients like to work with
- Willingness to listen and learn with a 'can do' attitude
Competitive salary, great benefits and further training with day release and all costs covered