Transaction Services Executive
A brilliant Southampton based Practice is looking for a Transaction Services Executive. A well-established team are looking to increase their regional capability with some very interesting deals work.
My client is one of the market leading practice firms on the South Coast with a long history and understanding of the Corporate Finance Space. With my clients deal size ranging massively from smaller deals to involvement in some of the biggest transaction in the market there is great opportunity to join a well-established team in Southampton to gain good exposure in the Corporate Finance world for an Executive position.
The role of Transaction Services Executive would entail:
- Working within a larger team on intricate and complex transactions
- Assist Senior team members in the development of relationships both internally and externally
- Financial due diligence work on a range of clients in both size and industry
- Aid more junior team members in team with work and structuring and highlighting areas of development
- Monitor progress of tasks to ensure completion of deliverable in line with the designated time lines.
- A recognised financial qualification, ACA or Equivalent
- Flexibility according to work load and time pressures
- Analytic approach to data and solution presentation
- Proactive in personal development
- Team approach
My client offers a competitive package for the role of Transaction Services Executive within the reading office. Within one of the most prestigious accountancy firms you could expect the usual benefits.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Jack Hughes on 02380 206 441.