This is a stand-alone Finance Manager position, based in Basingstoke, where the successful candidate will be responsible for the whole of the Finance function and its associated workloads. It will require someone who is flexible in their approach and can communicate with Directors, Managers, Customers and various other stakeholders.
This instantly-recognisable IT organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Supplier Accounts including adding and amending, process purchase orders, reconcile statements, raising payments and remittances
- Customer Accounts including adding and amending, setting up new and ensuring credit checks are completed, invoicing, statements and credit control
- Cash-flow and Banking including checks, banking payments, reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Salaries and Expenses including managing employees expense claims, managing the employee payroll, associated checks and payments and liaising with the payroll bureau and relevant bodies.
- Accounting Tasks including cost of Sales Matching, COS accruals, overhead accruals, payments
- VAT preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Other tasks month end journals, preparing monthly, quarterly and year end P&L and Balance Sheets, Variance Analysis, Aged Debtors/Creditor reporting, cash flow forecast and cost budgets/sales forecasts for review with the Directors.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
This Finance Manager job, based in Basingstoke offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the IT industry.