Finance Business Partner - RD&A and Marketing
About the role
The role of the Finance Business Partner – RD&A and Marketing is a key member of the Business Partner team, reporting to the Finance Director – Business Partnering. The key objective of the role is to support and challenge your stakeholders in the European RD&A and Marketing teams to maximise return on investment and achieve our financial and strategic objectives.
- Finance lead in Europe for opportunity pipeline management requiring significant interaction with Senior Management
- Business partner cross functionally to ensure the return on investment in RD&A and Marketing is maximized via new business with our customers
- Provide key insights that guide decision making on where RD&A and Marketing resources are invested from a short, medium and long term perspective
- Support submission of RD&A government grants
- Business partner with stakeholders in RD&A and Marketing on cost improvement projects
- Full responsibility for continual cost control of the European RD&A and Marketing functions
- Full responsibility and held to account for forecasting and budgeting of the European RD&A and Marketing function costs in addition to monthly review of performance against budget and explanations of variances
- Act as finance representative at weekly and monthly management meetings for the functions
Qualifications and skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role (ideally with exposure to matrixed finance teams)
- Ability to influence and impact at all levels of an organisation
- Process focused mind-set with the ability to simplify complicated procedures so that they
- are easily understandable to end users.
- Excellent critical thinking, strong problem solving skills & ability to manage conflicting
- Advanced Presentation & Excel Skills
- Positive attitude with a strong leaning toward continuous improvement – focus on external
- best practice & benchmarking
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.