Interim Credit Controller
3 days left
- Part time
A great opportunity for an Interim Credit Controller to experience the growth of this Cambridge based retail business. In this Interim Credit Controller role you will be assisting an experienced team to chase all O/S invoices to ensure monies owed to their company are paid.
An established retail business that has seen fantastic growth this year. Working from an excellent Cambridge office, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team who have seen a significant development in their careers.
The Interim Credit Controller will be responsible for;
- Chasing O/S payments by phone, letter, fax or email.
- Involved in chasing either Personal Debt (private individuals) or Corporate Debt (organisations).
- Monthly production of an Aged Debtor Report.
- Negotiating payment terms.
- Carrying out credit checks on customers.
- Setting credit limits for customers.
- Sending various letters chasing payment (7 day letters).
- Allocation of cash to accounts when paid.
- Handling customer queries, liaising with the sales ledger team where necessary.
The successful candidate for the Interim Credit Controller requires;
- Proven track record of cash collection and reducing aged debt.
- Experience in fast paced working environment.
- Determination and drive to progress.
- Strong Excel.
- Confident in establishing key client relationships.
The successful candidate for the Interim Credit Controller will be joining a growing retail business based in Cambridge, with the opportunity to go permanent whilst receiving a competitive salary.