Interim Management Accountant
Varied management accounting role working closely with key internal stakeholders. Outside of core reporting elements this position will also support strategic decision making within the business.
Our client are a well established Dorset-based business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting financial information, including monthly management accounts, company financial trends, and daily/weekly/monthly KPI reporting
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Excel-based financial modelling
- Ensuring that the Board have regular, accurate and timely financial information upon which strategic/financial decisions can be made
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) - newly qualified candidates will certainly be considered
- Demonstrate relevant experience in a management and/or financial accounting role, with a strong reporting skill set
- Possess excellent communication skills, especially with Senior Management, auditors and third party advisers
- Possess strong IT skills with particular emphasis on use of Microsoft Excel as a financial modelling tool in order to prepare spreadsheet budget models to assist with financial analysis and forecasting
- Be eager to solve problems as they arise, with a focus on commercial impacts and improvements
Our client are offering this position on an initial 7 month Fixed Term Contract (it is possible that candidates preferring a daily rate may also be considered) at a competitive salary. There is a possibility of a conversion to a permanent role in future.