- Suitable for a qualified accountant
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing charity
Michael Page are pleased to be working with an exciting charity in Bristol, recruiting a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
* To provide effective and professional management of the organisation's finances
* To develop and ensure the maintenance of suitable and effective financial systems and procedures, meeting the requirements of Companies House and the Charity Commission - particularly with regards to SORP2015
* To support and advise the Trustees and Directors in strategic decision making, utilising up-to-date knowledge of the financial climate and developments within the sector to provide timely and relevant financial information and projections
* Provide a compliance service to support all functions to comply with relevant laws and regulations and internal procedures
* Be in charge of implementing the financial strategy of the organisation
* Play an active role in leading the long term strategic direction of the organisation
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have experience in managing a team
- Have a thorough and proven knowledge of legalities in financial management for both charity/company accounts
- Possess strong communication skills
An attractive benefits package with a salary of up to £50,000.