Exciting opportunity to manage a strong finance team and truly add-value to an ever-changing business.
Our client is a business services organisation who's focused is geared towards customer experience. They have a reputation for excellence within their respective field and offer a great working environment and progression opportunities.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Act as finance Lead for annual customer billing
- Owning the MI
- Business Partnering non-finance stakeholders
- Supporting key decision making
- Supporting established business projects
- Developing new business intelligence - both proactive and in-line with business request
- Managing and developing a small team
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (1 - 3 years PQE)
- Team management is desirable but not essential
- Highly analytical
- Eye for detail and process improvement
- Competitive basic salary + additional company benefits
- Agile working