Financial Audit Senior Manager Banking
The company is a consulting firm.
- You will be an engagement manager and as such you are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in the banking industry.
- You will work in a motivated team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams.
- You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
- You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
- You will coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements.
- You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
- You have a university degree or equivalent and you have (ideally the Swiss) CPA qualification.
- You have recently worked 5-8 years with a public accounting firm in banking.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
- You have coaching skills and you can work effectively, efficiently and independently.
- You are resilient and ready to go the extra mile for your team and for your clients.