Labeling Senior Business Analyst
The company is a pharma firm.
- Coordinate labeling activities across LPBN.
- Liaise with internal customers/colleagues and applications' vendors to define applications' roadmap.
- Support with estimation for CAR related to labeling activities.
- Coordinate external resources to design labeling templates across LPBN.
- Maintain the Lonza LPBN's application gaps and help internal Lonza's customers with prioritization.
- Ensuring the compliance of systems in the portfolio with all relevant local, global, industry and regulatory policies and guidelines.
- Support standardization of labeling applications, label printers, label materials across LPBN sites
- Managing the routine operation, development, improvement and standardization of the systems in the portfolio and the associated processes used within Lonza.
- Provide and communicate explanations to the Lonza LPBN departments in a timely, effective, and professional manner as required.
- Assist in writing/updating system's documentation.
- Bachelor's degree - Preferred area of study: Life Sciences / Pharma IT
- 2 years' plus experience in managing GxP applications for life science, including Computer System Validation activities.
- Experience in process modeling is an asset
- Labeling IT Systems Skillsets:
- 3 years' plus experience implementing labeling systems and performing tasks
- In a regulated pharmaceutical production environments. (Desirable)
- Previous experience in one or more labeling solutions, such as (desirable)