Senior Internal Auditor
- Conduct audit reviews on operational and functional processes as defined in the Internal Audit plan, by identifying risks / weaknesses and making added value recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Establish business-partner relations creating value with audited Entities & Executive Management.
- Pro-actively and efficiently communicate within Corporate Internal Audit team to enhance consistency of approaches / standards.
- Interact with other Hub functions (Finance, Internal Control, Risk Management, Business Lines…) to efficiently prepare the assignments and share with them the results.
- Ensure independence of audit and confidentiality of information received.