4 days left
- Full time
The finance assistant will play an important role in my clients accountancy team.
My client is a well known company based in Horley looking for a finance assistant to join their accountancy team.
The day to day duties for the finance assistant shall be:
Working with spreadsheets, purchase ledgers updates, post invoices, reconciled statements
To administer, control, prepare and code purchase orders.
- To control, investigate and handle queries for credit card charge backs and returned cheques
- To audit, prepare and issue a Daily Revenue Report and provide and post a monthly journal
- Reconcile Supplier statements to accounts and deal with any outstanding balances as needed
- To administer payment of Accounts Payable and Grants by cheque, BACS or DD
- To import income batches and other receivables onto the accounting system
The successful candidate shall be able to travel to Horley. Have experience in the above