Interim Group Reporting Manager
As the Interim Group Reporting Manager you will play a pivotal role in delivery of accurate and timely financial information and business partner with both internal and external stakeholders.
A FTSE listed company with huge growth plans and potential in Warwickshire.
Key responsibilities for the Interim Group Reporting Manager will include;
* Managing the finance team
* Leading on the statutory accounts process for the business
* Overseeing the monthly management reporting
* Full responsibility for the preparing of the interim and consolidated financial results
* Ensuring effective governance and controls are in place
* Providing technical expertise and guidance to the business
* Liaising with the external auditors to resolve any queries
You are a chartered accountant with PLC experience and can start immediately as the Interim Group Reporting Manager to be based in Warwickshire.
A highly competitive day rate.