Transfer Pricing Director
- Full time
Your future employer:
This international firm offers a great working environment and great value is placed on training and development. If you are a talented and focused individual and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting position role.
- Develop, market and implement transfer pricing solutions
- Identify work opportunities through internal and external networks of contacts
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop, manage and support inter-company pricing for new and existing supply chains, and identify opportunities regarding tax- and business-efficient supply chains
- Provide support to the engagement partners to ensure effective and timely input to business initiatives and projects.
- Work closely with team members on supporting, planning and/or managing projects as appropriate under specific client engagements.
- University degree in economics, finance or related fields
- At least 8 years relevant experience
- Analytical, organizational, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- Experience and understanding of transfer pricing principles
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong skills in English and Vietnamese
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Excel
Apply for Transfer Pricing Director
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly