Assistant Accountant - 9 Month FTC - Milton Keynes
This is great opportunity to join a globally business in the automotive industry
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading brand in the automotive sector, located in the heart of success. After ongoing success and continuous growth, our client is expanding their finance function and seeking an Accounts Assistant to process and record transactions, prepare reports and budgets, and fielding communications with clients and vendors.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Accountant:
- Support the Management Accounts team in year-end and month end procedures
- Support in the compilation of the monthly corporation tax calculation and quarterly VAT return.
- Monthly submission of inter-company statement to business units and act as first point of contact for queries.
- Ongoing communication regarding queries on taxes, deductibility of expenses, dividends and other matters
- Control of journal entries and reconciliations
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience taking part in the responsibilities noted above
- Available Immediately (2 week notice period)
- Be able to operates excel on an intermediate level
- AAT Qualified, ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Commutable from Milton Keynes
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic & supportive team within a UK based automotive sector, as an Assistant Accountant position for a competitive salary in Milton Keynes.