Manager, Controlling (Finance)
- Manage country Business Unit's management reporting, analysis, performance tracking and issue management, decision support, budgeting/planning, investment, contract appraisal and working capital control
- Target and estimate accuracy, working capital control, business performance (top line, costs and EBIT), currency impact
- Manage annual target setting process within country Business Unit. Ensure implementation of global templates, coordinate timetable for reviews, consolidate plans and prepare annual budget presentation to the Senior Executive Team
- Monitor and provide analysis on country Business Unit monthly performance based on various data sources (CORE, Crystal, Prism, etc.) to derive a consistent picture of current performance, key issues and action items. Assist in preparing and presenting Business Unit's monthly operations review to the Country Finance Manager
- Prepare the necessary financial information to support country Business Unit on contractual negotiations, client/customer profitability analysis, internal and external presentations, issues tracking and management, investments and other key developments
- Prepare in-depth analyses and commentaries to facilitate discussions on key financial items such as advertising and promotion spend, working capital utilization and cost development
- Prepare relevant information and analysis for country Business Unit strategy setting and strategic projects (e.g. M&A due diligence, restructurings, disposals, joint venture negotiations/management, etc.)
- Manage country Business Unit continuous improvement initiatives to streamline Business Unit controlling processes/reporting and improve efficiencies through a better utilization of automated systems (Lighthouse, CORE, MORE, etc.)
- Manage internal interactions across country Business Unit on matters related to business controlling to ensure timely understanding of financial performance and adequate management of any financial issues
- Work with Group Business Unit controllers and local Country Finance Managers to drive consistency of analytics and reporting. Drive high quality business control support to the country Business Unit
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Preferably with ACCA / CPA
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 2 to 3 year(s) experience in a managerial capacity
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the business and industry
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and application of financial/accounting principles and budgetary management
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage
- Demonstrate strong research and analytical skills, including statistical computations
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.