Manager, Corporate Tax - Melbourne
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
We are looking for a Manager within the Corporate Tax team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Help to lead organisations to identify tax risk areas and develop Corporate Tax planning and structuring ideas
- Provide technical advice to clients on how to manage their tax compliance obligations
- Work alongside a global team, including project management and liaison between clients and EY's speciality tax practice areas
- Drive efficiencies by identifying opportunities for automation, software solutions and data analytics
- Assist directors and partners in the pursuit of strategic opportunities for existing and new clients
- Relevant tax experience, ideally gained in a top or second tier accounting firm, corporate, business consulting or legal environment
- Ability to build strong and broad relationships with clients and provide a high level of client service
- Tax technical skills in the field of Australian Corporate Tax
- Personnel and people management, including supervision and team building
- Critical thinking, and capability of complex and creative problem solving
- Australian Tax experience
- An interest in or knowledge the latest tax technologies
Who are Tax?
EY's Tax practice believes a better working world is helping our clients navigate through a rapidly- changing business and tax environment. EY professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional value to clients by developing and executing strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Learn more about Tax here - https://www.ey.com/au/abouttax
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.