Manager, IT Audit
The Manager, IT Audit adds value in the areas of governance, risk & compliance through performance of assurance/audit and risk assessment projects and the management of programs and activities related to these areas.
* Play significant role in IT audit programs which includes, but may not be limited to, the following activities: performance of control testing, review of control testing performed by others, coordination with external auditors, providing guidance to control and process owners, and monitoring and reporting on remediation efforts.
* Assist in managing IT and information security risk assessments, audits, and gap analyses as needed with oversight from the Senior Director.
* Provide IT/Security control best practice recommendations based on result of audits/assessments and monitors remediation of deficient controls/weaknesses, as needed.
* Assist with identification and communication of significant IT risks across the enterprise.
* Partners with IT, legal, development and/or the security office to complete other IT related initiatives across the enterprise, as needed.
* Supervise and contribute to the development of department staff and/or third parties assisting the department
* Supports nThrive's Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive's business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive's Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive's Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA–compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
* Bachelor's degree
* 4+ years of experience as an IT auditor or relevant IT experience
* Professional certification required (e.g. CISA, CISSP, GSNA or similar)
* Knowledge of and hands–on experience with SOC 1 and/or SOC 2
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Minimal travel 20%
* Knowledge of and hands–on experience with PCI, HiTrust and/or HIPAA audits
* Project management experience
* Prior experience with RSA Archer eGRC
* Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient–to–PaymentSM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.
– provided by Dice