Interim Finance Manager
Interim Finance Manager opportunity working for a leading engineering business in Shrewsbury.
Taking the industry by storm, this organisation is rapidly growing and is continuing to develop its finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Interim Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the day to day company accounting records
- Producing monthly management accounts including overheads and turnover forecast
- Issue monthly cost reports and helping with budget reporting
- Working closely with the commercial team to manage cashflow
The successful Interim Finance Manager will:
- Be qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Strong accounting background
- Have experience managing a small team
- Have strong communication skills and previous experience working closely with senior stakeholders within the business
Excellent rate on offer.