Finance Business Partner
A newly created role, my client is looking for a commercially minded individual to drive strategy and continual improvement. Your purpose will be to maintain and strengthen the partnership of finance and the wider business, taking a lead on controls and influencing decision making.
UK leading, high growth specialist packaging business.
This Finance Business Partner role allows the successful candidate to be a part of a growing business, with financial, operational and commercial exposure. You will add value through supporting operational performance, delivering on short and long term initiatives.
You will be tasked with:
- Provide expert financial advice and challenge the sales team to support decision making that sustains delivery of the strategic and operational planning
- Improving business performance through productivity and efficiency measures
- Provide constructive month end management packs including KPI and trend analysis
- Take the lead on financial decision support and analytics with a focus of value delivery, cost control and risk mitigation
- Support the negotiation of large customer contracts
- Maintain commercial controls
- Manage a small team
A robust, collaborative individual with drive and a commercial edge. You will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, willing to be hands on, with the desire to immerse yourself in the operational side of the business and challenge decision making. You will proactively seek opportunities to raise standards, and drive continual improvement throughout the business. The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proactive in developing and improving, to deliver against objectives
- Strong Business/Commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience of dealing with contract negotiation
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum