A chance to join one of Kent's leading blue chip businesses as an Assistant Management Accountant on a long fixed term contract.
My client is a business that has recently undergone a period of expansion and is seeking an assistant management accountant to join them on a fixed term contract basis.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Ad hoc analysis
- Intercompany recharges
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant with management accounts
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong financial analysis skills
- Ideally be studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Be prepared to undertake a fixed term contract and ideally be immediately available
- Have good Excel skills- VLookup and Pivot tables
- Have good communication skills
A competitive salary package