4 days left
- Part time
This company in Finchley is currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join a lively team and work on their transactional and month end processes. You will take control of the Sales Ledger process involving raising sales invoices and cash allocation, alongside accruals, prepayments, multi-currency reconciliations and more.
The client is an international science and research company based in Finchley who are looking for a progressive and enthusiastic assistant accountant to join their team and take over the responsibility, reporting directly into the finance manager.
The assistant accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the finance manager with monthly managements accounts, all international subsidaries
- Preparation of revenues and cost of sales workings
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintaining the sales ledger
- Reviewing all purchase ledgers for unallocated/unresolved supplier balances
- Comission calculations
- Assisting with filing financial statements and VAT Returns
- Assisting with year end duties and the annual audit
- Supporting the team raising sales invoices and assisting with purchase ledger as and when required
- Ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will have a few years of experience in a similar role and be keen to get their teeth into a new role where they can learn and progress. They will have good knowledge of purchase and sales ledger functions alongside some international/multi-currency experience and good excel skills.
Prioritising and working independently are two key skills in this role, and the ability to solve problems and use initiative will also come in very handy!
A full study support package is on offer, alongside 25 days holiday, a 15% bonus and many other perks in a friendly team where progression is inevitable.