Financial Controlling Analyst with French
As a Financial Controlling Analyst you will be part of the Procure to Pay perimeter within Finance SSC.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Activities during month and month end closing
- Accounting reconciliation based on the budget expected
- Provision calculation
- Provide information for purchase demands approval and validation in the tools
- Perform level 1 controls
- Initiate automation and improvement actions for the processes in scope
- Present PowerPoint status, action and improvement plans to the client
A little about You:
- Qualifying experience in accounting with a focus on internal controls and invoice processing
- Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot table charts)
- Ability to work in conformity with the procedures and maintain them
- Ability to analyze new situations
- Self triggered, organized and focus on deadlines
- Decision making and/or problem solving skills
- Team player and best practice sharing
- You are an advanced French and English speaker;
- ACCA certification nice to have.
We also value:
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills in interacting with the client and other stakeholders
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.