Client coordinator, People Services
KPMG’s People Services team provides compensation, and employment, related advice and insights to clients that help organisations attract, engage and retain their key executives and broader workforce, with a particular focus on internationally mobile employees.
Our highly experienced team provides a comprehensive mix of advice, tax-led and immigration services to meet employers’ mobility and compensation needs. We develop tailored strategies and innovative solutions to enable organisations to achieve strategic business and workforce requirements.
We are currently seeking a Client Coordinator to further support the team in various aspects of our client engagements.
- Correspond with globally mobile employees (international assignees, business travelers, etc.), and clients on various international assignment matters, both written and verbal. This will include:
- Scheduling meetings for tax professionals
- Responding to client requests on tax compliance status and deliverables
- Responding to basic questions on tax processes and deadlines
- Requesting basic information for the preparation of tax filings and delivery of correspondence
- Provide support to tax engagement teams delivering tax compliance and advisory services to multinational companies and their mobile employees who are working across borders internationally (e.g., assigned to work outside their home countries)
- Assist with the collection, assembly and analysis of information for tax compliance reporting purposes as well as the preparation of routine tax and associated filings (e.g., extensions)
- Prepare reports, analyze data, and track tax compliance status and other assignment-related projects
- Work directly with leadership and management on client billing and financial management
- Work with other KPMG offices across the global coordinating international tax support
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word PowerPoint, and strong computer skills overall
- Ability to interact well with multi-disciplinary teams with clients
- Meticulous and conscientious, organized and self-motivated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin skills desirable
- Previous professional services firm or paralegal experience
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.