IT Audit Senior
A prestigious company is on the search for an IT Audit Senior.
This individual needs to have a 5+ years of IT Audit experience with a focus on risk based audit, Sarbanes Oxley, and Cobit. This individual need to have a bachelor's degree and someone who came from auditing in IT Security.
- Identifying deficiencies in the design, operating effectiveness of controls and providing recommendations
- Preparing draft audit planning documents, audit procedures, and final reports for review by the Supervisor based on the review performed
- Conducting testing of assigned controls and producing well–written work papers
- Creating clear and concise documentation
- Working independently under normal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Auditing, Management of Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of five years of IT Audit experience with a focus on risk based auditing
- Knowledge of Sarbanes–Oxley and COBIT and strong analytical skills
- Ability to relate highly technical concepts to management
- Prior experience working in or auditing Information Security
- Knowledge of industry standards related to Information Security such as NIST or ISO
- Banking/financial services experience
- CISA certification