A great Property development company based in Potters Bar are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. Busy and varied role paying a competitive salary of £23,000 - £24,000 with great benefits.
Our client is an extremely fast growing company turning over approximately £450 million per annum based in the Potters Bar area.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for the full end-to-end Accounts Payable process. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing
- Liaising with other team members to resolve outstanding queries
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Managing the team inbox and responding to queries efficiently
- Previous purchase ledger experience, ideally from within a high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with your team but also across the department.
- Strong IT skills to include Word and Excel.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join a busy finance team with chances to progress throughout the function within the Property and Housing industry.