Senior Consultant, Tax Department
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful? If your answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We have availability in our Tax Department as Senior Consultant role.
- Manage tax compliance portfolio
- Handle tax advisory and special tax assignments
- Actively liaise with clients and relevant authorities on tax-related issues
- Act as mentor to communicate effectively to coach, motivate and develop staff
- Able to multi-task and manage work in a fast turnaround environment
- To support in clients and marketing initiatives
- Building close relationship with clients and associates
- Act as mentor for staff developments
- To play a part in promoting the firm's initiatives
Essential Qualifications and Skills:-
- Professional Qualification in Accounting or Taxation, or a Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably a member of MIA / CTIM
- At least 3 years related working experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Tax software)
- Outgoing with good interpersonal skills
Come and be part of Our Team! Click "Apply" to submit your latest resume or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.