My client is a growing business with an extremely capable senior management team. In order to continue this growth, they are looking to add to this team with a new Finance Director.
My client is a logistics and services business based in West London.
The role will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function. You will act as a true business partner to the senior leadership team to help drive forward the business.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the finance function
- Production of management accounts and insightful commentary
- Creation and monitoring of company KPIs
- Implementing improves systems and processes
- Develop a strong internal controls environment
- Management and development of the finance team
The successful candidate will be a good all-rounder who is capable of hands on approach. The business is an SME going through a sustained period of growth; this role will be driving force behind that continued growth and so the ability to understand the business and work with senior stakeholders will be key to success.
There is a salary of £80,000 + car allowance + benefits for this role.