An excellent opportunity has come up with one of our reputable clients. This role is located in the Southern River close to Fremantle and free parking is available on site. In this Project Accounting role, you will be working with a highly-skilled and collaborative team. If you are seeking continuous career development, this could be the role for you.
Ideally you will have 2+ years Project Accounting experience within the Mining, Engineering, Resource or Property sector.
- Management of all ongoing projects in the company's financial system
- Invoicing and billing for all projects
- Cash forecasting and monitoring of the program's financial performance
- Assisting the wider Finance team as well as the Senior Project Accountant in development of Estimates at Completion (EAC's)
- Foreign currency management
- Ad hoc duties set out be Manager and Senior Project Accountant
To be successful for this role:
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Business
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Support the business (as well as grow with the business for the long term
- A positive attitude, proactive nature in assisting and coordinating
- Strong communication and people engagement skills
- Understanding of project accounting and estimating techniques
This company has a strong global presence and truly support their employees to grow within the organisation. If you feel that your experiences are relevant, please do not hesitate to APPLY now!