CFO - Vietnamese candidate only
Purpose of Job: Manage Finance Department to achieve the goal and target which is assigned by the Company.
Report to: CEO and doted to Global Finance
- Performance Variance Analysis and KPI Reporting for all departments.
- Responsible for forecasting (Monthly revolving forecast), budgeting and financial KPI's.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and financial control
- Inventory management – analysis of inventory, aging , calculating markdowns and allowances, stock taking
- Operational background, working in industrial company, involvement in built up of new factories, Experience in implementing new systems.
- Working with management team (IT, Supply chain, operation manager) in order to build controls and procedures to ensure accuracy of financial reports and data.
- Manage financial team at least 10 people.
- Working with governmental institutions
- Education & Advantage:
- Relevant education including Economics or Accounting degree.
- Post graduate degree MBA and degree CPA or equipment professional qualification.
- Level of Using Foreign language:
- English – high level MUST! (Writing &Speaking)
- Having knowledge of:
- Experience in financial forecasting &costing in an industrial company
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices of the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience in ERP work environment
- Essential skills:
- High integrity
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent organization skills &Team player
- High level communications and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Team management
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Willingness to invest extra time and efforts – A very demanding position - To get the job done against deadlines similar.
- Other requirements:
- Number of experience year: At least 10 years of experience as a CFO in an industrial company of which 4-5 years are post CPA qualification – Experience in garment industry will be an advantage. Experience in working in global companies
- Personality: Patient and careful
- Working style: Proactively and confidentially
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Nguyen Thi Nguyet - (84) 6891 4188 - Ext: 521