Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial Finance
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial Finance will support Remy Cointreau's Commercial Finance Team and directly report to the Central Regional Controller. The ideal candidate will have strong foundational knowledge of financial principles in the CPG industry and a minimum of 3–5 years' experience in financial planning and analysis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyze current and projected business performance related to volume, pricing and A&P.
- Develop strong positive relationships with key members of the sales force.
- Manage annual budget and periodic forecast processes related to Net Revenue.
- Work with senior management on ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Manage trade spend budgets.
- Manage Process and Controls around Pricing.
- Manage Field A&P Planning and Tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn multiple systems and applications. Prior experience using Essbase/Smartview/Hyperion Planning Systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast–paced environment while still being detail–oriented.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Comfortable presenting and interacting with all levels within an organization.