Psychology Graduate for a Junior Finance Analyst role
This role, Psychology Graduate for a Junior Finance Analyst role, is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate to work within the Finance sector and work for an international firm.
They are specifically looking for someone that has a Psychology degree and is looking to get into Finance!
They are looking to interview this week and get someone started ASAP!
The role can consider graduates with no experience.
Our client are a reputable and international company based in the City of London near to Oxford Street.
They are looking for a Psychology graduate to work as a Junior Finance/ Business Analyst which will involve analysing trends within the financials and teams behaviour.
The role is looking for someone to start ASAP so candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
This role, Psychology Graduate for a Junior Finance Analyst role , involves:
- Working alongside the Head of Finance and Heads of Departments
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Using SPSS
- Support client engagement and research/ interpret complex people data
- They are looking for someone with a passion for individuals/ people and analysing people data
- Supporting the administration and project management teams to ensure they are measuring the correct tools to measure team effectiveness
- Understanding client data and presenting it to each relevant team internally
- Based in the City of London - Oxford street
- Accountancy focused and people focused
- Working on Excel when needed
- Start ASAP
The candidate we are looking for, Psychology Graduate for a Junior Finance Analyst role , must:
1. Be a Psychology Graduate
2. Be keen to work as a Finance and Business analyst
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
No experience is required
This role, Psychology Graduate for a Junior Finance Analyst role , is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to progress and grow within an international firm.