Finance Associate, Primark
Fixed Term Contract
Have you got a business or finance background? Looking to build your accounting knowledge? At Primark, Dublin, we’re looking to grow our Finabce Customer Queries department and this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Our business is going from strength to strength. And that success lies with our people. With their commitment, we’re continuing to build relationships globally and to change the direction of our industry – making it more sustainable, inclusive and fun. As well as a head for figures, and an interest in finance you will need to have experience providing excellent customer service.
- Curiosity. You’ll be helping to make our processes run smoothly by making them more efficient. This means having a curious mind and a determination to find a better way of working.
- Flexibility. You’ll be working with lots of people in this job on a global scale. From third‐party providers and stakeholders to business partners and vendors, you’ll need to have the flexibility to adapt the way you work to different people across our business.
- Communication. You’ll be working with a big team of people. This means building relationships, effectively explaining ideas and communicating new and current processes to others. A passion for customer service is essential.
- Assertive decision making. This role requires you to think on your feet and make strong decisions, as you’ll be required to take responsibility for deciding best practice in resolving queries. As well as monitoring invoices and purchase orders.
- An eye for detail. Involving yourself in projects and looking through the details of invoices and reconciliations will be daily tasks; this will mean keeping an eye on the detail and making sure all the facts are correct.
Why work with us?
Aside from our growing presence, we offer some benefits that are sure to sway you over to the Primark side. One, we have a big office with a gym, café, canteen and private spaces to think. Two, we offer a very competitive yearly salary. And three, you’ll be surrounded by an amazing group of people who will do all they can to make you feel welcome, supported and included (meaning you may even have to do some dressing up and performing at the Christmas party).
All you need is excellent English, a diploma or degree standard of education preferably in a Financial Capacity or relevant experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.