Manager/Senior Manager, Procurement - Supply Chain & Operations, Performance Improvement, Advisory
As new markets open up and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the world of supply chain and operations is becoming increasingly complex. At the same time, clients understand just how vital effective, sustainable operational management is to their global success. As a supply chain and operations professional, you’ll use your experience and insights to improve our clients’ global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their procurement, sourcing, fulfilment and integrated operations processes.
As part of a truly integrated global network, you’ll gain unrivalled experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a leader within the Procurement team for Supply Chain & Operations, you'll contribute to one of the fastest-growing regions in the world.
Businesses need to continuously achieve and sustain performance improvement in a rapidly changing environment. As one of our performance improvement consultants, you'll help many of the world's leading businesses and governments tackle their most pressing issues in particular about 3rd party relationships with Suppliers and Cost Management of 4rd party spend. Better cost management means that the savings achieved directly impact the bottom line.
At Ernst & Young Advisory, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
- Working together with local/regional teams to lead the design and implement solutions like:
- Procurement Operating Model
- Procurement Transformation
- Spend Analysis
- Sourcing and Savings Delivery
- Procurement Technology (Ariba, SAP, Emptoris, Bravo, Coupa etc.)
- Working in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people across the region
- Delivering large-scale, complex supply chain management and transformation projects with a focus on Procurement and cost savings programs
- Working with client organisations to enhance Procurement process and performance through the implementation of Procurement Technology
- Building long-term relationships with internal specialists and peers
- Leading and building collaborative high-performing multi-disciplinary teams to the deliver high quality services, consistently and with proven global methodologies and tools
- Lead the development and growth of large global accounts and strategic clients across Asia-Pacific
Skills and attributes for success
- Tactical and process oriented problem solving
- Strong professional experience in Procurement functions
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Supply Chain / Engineering discipline and an MBA will be added advantage
- Experience of Procurement related technology (Ariba, SAP, Emptoris, Coupa, Bravo, SAP SRM etc.)
- Strong communication, presentation and powerpoint skills
- Professional experience in the Procurement function such as:
- Contract / Tender Management
- Category Management
- Experience in leading and supervising projects/project team members
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most successful colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills, relationships and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.