Purchase Ledger Clerk
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for reconciling purchase orders and processing high volumes of invoices.
My client is a company based in Portsmouth who is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team.
The key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- Processing high volumes of multi-currency invoices
- Reconciling Purchase Orders and Goods Received Notes
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Dealing with Queries
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk would have worked within a similar role within finance and be looking to continue working as a Purchase Ledger and building upon their experience.
On offer for the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- A fantastic pension scheme
- On going training within the company
- Flexible working hours