Semi-senior Financial Accountant
WYZE Concepts and Associates (aka WYZE) is a dynamic professional service firm. We are a highly rated professional firm known for offering cost-effective professional services without compromising on quality. We have been providing multidisciplinary professional services to organizations since 2009. We are an energetic, dynamic and professional business partner with a passion for success. We specialize in providing solutions to our clients’ challenges in the most cost-effective way without compromising quality. Our vision is to be the top 10 firm in Nigeria by 2022.
The Financial Accountant, Semi-senior monitors all financial data and prepare accurate statements for the company. Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years cognate work experience
- Currently writing or completed any of the following certifications: ICAN or ACCA
- Strong general ledger posting management knowledge
- Understanding of IFRS standards
- Knowledge of accounting applications/ERP