This manufacturing and production company based in Harlow are looking for a Part Qualified/Finalist management accountant with at least one years experience to join a team of 3 others, reporting into the financial controller in all financial responsibilities. Producing full sets of management accounts, managing the P&L's, providing variance analysis and cash flow forecasting are all key aspects of the role.
This innovative manufacturing company have big plans for the future, especially in this role and it is a great opportunity for someone who has nearly completed their accounting qualification to excel and progress their career.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- To submit completed month end P&L, Balance Sheet and non financial information
- To provide margin and operating expenses commentary to budget and prior year variances
- Preparing full sets of management accounts
- To ensure VAT reporting is correct
- To assist with provision of all relevant information to prepare annual tax returns and other tax compliance requirements
- To produce the forecast and budget information
- Reconciliation of accounts
- To produce all commentary and variance analysis for inclusion in the budget presentation packs.
The successful management accountant will have:
- experience in preparing a full set of management accounts
- good written and oral communication skills
- a knowledge of accounting systems - implementation experience desired
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified or finalist level
- Navision is highly desirable
- A positive and logical approach with the ability to work well in a team and family environment
An exciting new opportunity for a management accountant to join a fast growing company in Harlow. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside great progression and a supportive environment.