Senior Financial Analyst
The company is a financial firm.
- Support Budgeting/Forecasting activities. Monitor and report monthly business performance against budgets/forecasts. Identify and understand drivers of variances and risk factors to meeting targets and be able to communicate variances effectively
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activities. Responsible for: review of Month End accounting and classification of costs as they occur during the project in accordance with Company's Capitalization policy, OPEX accrual Calculations, Charge Back Calculations/approvals, Period COGs Calculations, T&E/Relocations, and Monthly Capital calculations etc.
- Be the Site Finance Lead for all P2P / Trade Compliance queries and activities. Lead the site and be the main partner to the Procurement team and AP (Shared Services) with P2P query resolution, system issues and PO coding. Provide quarterly P2P Finance training to the site and own the material related to the training.
- Be the Fixed Asset Finance lead for the site. Oversee the fixed asset and project accounting for the site and ensure assets are placed into service and retired in a timely manner and in accordance with Company Fixed Asset Policies. Responsible for ongoing monitoring of Fixed Assets, and ensuring of compliance with SOX
- Own, Manage / Control the monthly Site Headcounts and the Work Force Plan for Solothurn during the project by working closely with the Department Heads and HR to ensure accurate reporting, adequate visibility and proper controls are in place
- Ensure effective Financial Vendor management. Work closely with key Suppliers monitoring monthly spending and ensuring all the compliance requirements are met),
- At least 5-6 years of prior experience working in a complex manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment is a must have.
- Construction Finance experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- High level of competency in ERP Financial systems, MS Excel, Business Objects and Hyperion, Oracle
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent) required
- CPA/Equivalent or MBA preferred