Treasury Audit Senior Manager Banking
The company is a consulting firm.
- You will be an engagement manager and as such you are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of treasury audits in the banking industry.
- You will work in a motivated and diversified team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
- You will advise clients on banking treasury related financial reporting and banking treasury business developments.
- You will use your experience also for supporting non audit clients in topics of banking treasury.
- You will work closely with regulatory experts.
- You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
- You have a university degree or equivalent
- You have recently worked 8-10 years with a public accounting firm in banking and you have extensive treasury auditing experience
- You have expertise in topics like liquidity management, repo business, ALM, FX overlay and/or hedge accounting
- You are experienced in International Accounting Standards (IFRS and/or US GAAP)
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills; German language skills are a plus.
- You have coaching skills and you can work effectively, efficiently and independently.
- You are resilient and ready to go the extra mile for your team and for your clients.