Shared Service Centre Audit Senior Manager/Director Banking
The company is a consulting firm.
- You will lead the Shared Service Centre work stream of a large-scale banking audit. This includes team management on site and remotely in the offshore locations, as well as establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- You work with Partners, Managers and Senior Associates and are managing relationships and work streams on our clients.
- You actively contribute to the growth of our practice, report to Partners on business development including pitching for new work, bringing new insights and value to our clients, account management, solution development and team development.
- You work in a diverse and international team as part of an international network with a focus on developing others in your international team as well as benefiting from continuous training yourself especially in emerging technologies.
- You have at least 7-10 years experience in evaluating group financial reporting processes and applications in large SOx regulated environments and Shared Service Centre settings.
- You have excellent leadership qualities, as well as profound project management and analytical skills.
- You are strong at building relationships with clients and make use of your verbal, presentation and report writing skills
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written. Additional languages are a plus
- You are willing to travel 20-30% to offshore locations.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Public Accountant qualification or equivalent.