Senior Audit Manager - IT Security
The company is a Bank firm.
- conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess IT risks (cyber security, data protection and confidentiality, technology change, technology reliability) assumed by the business
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions
- a university degree and atleast one internationally recognized IT security related certification.
- experience (8 years) in audit, IT security or IT risk management areas. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function.
- strong technical and analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- a detailed understanding of Cyber Security and IT Security and, preferably, hands-on experience including: vulnerability and patch management; threat intelligence and information sharing; secure application development; intrusion detection and incident response; security logging and monitoring and analytics; identity management and and access control; encryption and data protection; data leakage prevention and digital rights management.