Senior Business Analyst
The company is a consulting firm.
- Analyse, structure and document requirements for the CSD platform of SDX based on Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Create data models, UML Diagrams and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the business requirement
- Work closely together with the lead software developers to ensure right granularity of requirements specification on story level
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology.
- Relevant experience in the banking or capital market sector with special focus in the post trading operations area (Settlement, Asset Servicing)
- Relevant experience designing UMLs and documenting requirements in agile teams
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Communicative and team-able personality
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies