Senior Financial Analyst
The company is a consulting firm.
- You have a clinical biochemistry or medical-technical background with a strong interest in IT or have an education/degree as an IT professional combined with experience in medical laboratories
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in English, are essential
- Working in a customer-oriented and international environment motivates you
- Proven experience in customer support for complex IT installations
- You are willing to travel internationally to up to 20% of your working time
- You have explicit analytical skills and enjoy trouble shooting/solving customer requests
- Qualification by experience and/or a University studies in Business and/or Finance & Accounting
- Working towards a followed by a professional chartered Finance qualification (for example CIMA)
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance and Accounting/Controlling experience gained either at a Big4 Audit firm (Audit route) or with a corporate (Controlling route)
- Must be proactive, energized, be prepared to take ownership in a fast turnaround environment and to voice opinions
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- SAP preferable
- Interest in BI, reporting and analysis tools.
- Exposure to key performance indicators and measuring outputs / operational results
- Fluent English, good German
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- First exposure to structuring presentations and reports and drafting firm-wide business communications