Senior Accountant Temp
The company is a consulting firm.
- Monthly close-the-books activities, including but not limited to: cash posting, accruals preparation and posting, accounts reconciliation, intercompany activities reconciliation,
- Responsible for multiple legal entities books, ensuring compliance with US GAAP standards,
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results for both internal management and external reporting purposes,
- Perform annual translation of financial statements from US GAAP to local statutory / local tax requirements for all legal entities compliance in various countries,
- Responsible for all VAT compliance work for assigned legal entities,
- Collaboration with Accounts Payable team in order to ensure correct accounting treatment of expenses.
- A minimum of 7 years experience, ideally both in Auditing and in an International Finance environment,
- University Degree,
- A strong accounting background with hands-on experience of working with US GAAP,
- A proven ability to analyse and interpret financial information,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- A thorough knowledge of excel,
- Fluency in English