Group Category Manager
- Develop innovative strategies to deliver value within specific category groups
- Provide a seamless service across an array of stakeholders
- Deliver on the Group Procurement cost saving agenda
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent
Category specialist with one or more Technology Category level sourcing expertise and industry knowledge at country/global level. Category Managers are responsible for developing effective and strategic suppliers across categories. They design and implement category level global sourcing plans and strategies. They identify and exploit innovative concepts and use industry knowledge to monitor and adjust strategies. They establish strong supplier relationship and ensure operational efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness in all aspects of ANZ’s third party relationships for the region’s local procurement requirements.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring skills and experience in the following:
- Category Level Subject Matter Expert: Category and Industry knowledge with experience at category level
- Effective communicator: Established strong supplier relationships, internal/external client executive’s communication with ability to reach consensus across category strategies, targets and savings commitment
- Strategic thinker
- Effective, strategic with the ability to identify and exploit innovative concepts leading at a global level through complex projects
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.