- Be part of a highly engaged, creative and collaborative team
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent
As an Ariba Engineer, you are to design, build, test and support applications and / or underlying bank infrastructure. They will work closely with squad members to ensure outcomes meet customer expectations.
- Act as the functional lead for Ariba in ANZ
- Act as a consultant to the Procurement business area on Ariba capabilities and solutions
- Identify improvements for the end user experience in Ariba within ANZ
- Design the strategy and direction of Ariba for ANZ
- Evaluates any proposed changes (and their impacts) that are required to support the business process
- Ensure system controls are standardised and comply with policy and process requirements
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Degree qualified
- Proven years’ experience working with SAP Ariba solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated focus on identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Experience working in a Peoplesoft Procure to Pay environment
- Proficient business knowledge on Source to Pay processes and systems
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.